Competition Terms and Conditions
Lifestyle Photo Competition - WIN a Stainless Steel Slider Anchor Valued at $499! ("The Promotion")
- These terms and the Schedule form the Terms and Conditions for this Promotion. Capitalised terms have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless otherwise stated. If there’s any inconsistency between these terms and the Schedule, the Schedule will be the authority. By submitting your entry, you agree that these Terms and Conditions apply to your entry.
- The promoter is Savwinch Pty Ltd, 4/72-74 Lambeck Drive, Tullamarine, VIC 3043. Phone: (03) 8361 8841. (‘Promoter’, ‘we’, ‘us’).
- Any updates to these Terms and Conditions will be subject to regulatory approval, and will be published on our website(s) www.savwinch.com.au.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to inform themselves regarding any changes that may apply to these Terms and Conditions and to be aware of the terms and conditions herein.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Savwinch and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, you must follow the Entry Procedure.
- The Promoter will not accept entries which are deemed ineligible.
- The Promoter has the ultimate authority to rule any entrant ineligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry in the event of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions or if, in our reasonable opinion, an entrant tampers or interferes with an entry mechanism in any way.
- If the Promotion cannot run for reasons beyond our control (for example, infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or technical failures), we reserve the right to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion (subject to regulatory approval).
- All decisions made by us regarding any aspect of the Promotion are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.savwinch.com.au/lifestyle-photo-competition/
- Entrant must complete and submit the required entry form
- Closing date for entry will be 15 April 2020 11:59pm AEST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The prizes are set out in the Prize Details and any other relevant section of the Schedule and are subject to any restrictions specified in the Prize Restrictions/Exclusions. All costs, fees, charges or expenses associated with the prize, which are not specified in the Schedule, are the responsibility of the winner.
- Prize amounts are not transferable nor exchangeable.
- Should the winner wish to upgrade their anchor to a larger size they will be required to pay the outstanding difference.
HOW WINNERS ARE CHOSEN AND NOTIFIED
- Winner will be chosen by the judges based on the photo quality, fit out and image story telling, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The Promoter will notify the winner by phone or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
HOW TO CLAIM PRIZES
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- If (having made reasonable efforts) we cannot contact a prize winner, or if any prize is not accepted or claimed by the ends of the Promotion Period, we will conduct an Unclaimed Prize Draw
PROMOTER’S USE OF ENTRIES AND PERSONAL USE OF INFORMATION
- On submission, entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering this Promotion, you consent to us using your entry in any media for an unlimited period without compensation for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by us.
- If requested by us, each winner must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge. If you are a winner, you consent to us using your name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without compensation for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by us. If you are under 18 years of age, your parent or guardian must give us this consent on your behalf.
- We accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. We have no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accept no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. We are not liable for any consequences of user error including any costs incurred.
- You acknowledge that there may be inherent risks in some aspects of the Promotion or the prize and that participation in the Promotion or the prize may involve participating in dangerous activities. By entering this Promotion and/or accepting the prize, you accept that risk for yourself and for your companion(s) (if applicable).
- To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prizes or this Promotion. We accept no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning a prize.
- We are not responsible for use of a prize which results in:
- Loss that was not reasonably foreseeable;
- Loss that was not caused by our breach of these Terms and Conditions or by our negligence;
- Business losses (such as lost data, lost profits or business interruptions) or loss suffered by non consumers;
- Losses caused by factors which could reasonably be considered to be outside our control (such as faults in third party equipment); and e. any loss caused, or contributed to, by an entrant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions or an entrant’s negligence.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of each of the relevant jurisdictions of Australia in which the competition is operated.
If the whole or any part of a provision of this agreement is void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction it is severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of this agreement has full force and effect and the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected. This clause has no effect if the severance alters the basic nature of this agreement or is contrary to public policy.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia.